Self Catering Accommodation
The Pottery is a 3 star self-catering holiday cottage with great views, nestling next to the Longmynd. The Long Mynd plateau rises to the west of The Pottery and the hills of Lawley and Caer Caradoc and Rageth are visible across the valley.
Recent guests describe it as ‘superbly equipped and comfortable.’
Downstairs there is a comfortable living and kitchen area with a log burner.
Upstairs there is a galleried area with a bedroom on one side and a bathroom, with shower, on the other. The gallery area between the bedroom and bathroom can accommodate twin beds if required.
- Many walks direct from the front door.
- Woodburner- burn as many logs as you like for no extra charge.
- Free Wi-fi
- Superking size bed (which can be split into two full size single beds if you prefer).
- Linen and towels included. Beds are made up for you before you arrive.
- TV with DVD, CD player and freeview box.
- Well-equipped galley kitchen with gas hob and oven, and a microwave.
- Central heating (included in price)
- Ample parking
- Children are very welcome (we are happy to provide a cot, high chair and stair gates if you need them) but sorry, no smoking and no pets.
- Decking area (with table and chairs in the summer) for you to enjoy the view
- 10 minutes’ walk down the hill to the local Free House, ‘The Yew Tree’ pub, which serves food.